so much for that plan…

I thought maybe I’d move back into making hypercomics by starting with some quick, non story-based experiments. Nothing too involved. I got the artwork for my first shot done in two days – all pencil work. Off to a good start. But when I finally put it all in Infinite Canvas, the thing looked like crap. The panel transitions were just clumsy. It didn’t gel.

So here I am redrawing the whole thing, putting on finishes, editing my transitions. This is, like, two weeks later.

For a fairly simple animated transition experiment.

With any luck, I’ll have it ready this weekend. I’ve officially spent too much time on this already. We’ll see if it’s worth it.

*sigh*

Maybe I’m just warming up…

Advertisements

One response to “so much for that plan…

  1. Like I said in an earlier comment, it took me a year to get the pencils mostly done for my cyclical comic and six months to get crackin’ on my labyrinth comic.

    You’re speeding ahead of me. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s